New Year Sale
In order to kick start your trading activity for the new year, we have created a new offer which will reward you for your trading. Simply register for the offer by emailing email@example.com, deposit €1000 at any point within the offer period and you'll be eligible for spread rebate on all of your trades if your total spread revenue amounts to €500 or more.
The percentage of rebate you will receive will be dependent on how much you trade - the higher your total spread revenue, the higher the percentage of spread rebate you will receive! To see the breakdown of how much spread rebate you could earn, please see the offer terms and conditions below.
New Year Sale Terms and Conditions
1. To qualify for this offer you need to:
a) Have an existing live account with Delta Index or open a new account with Delta Index
b) Make a new deposit of at least £/€1000 between the 14th January and 28th February 2014 (The offer Period)
2. To register for this offer email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and account number, stating that you would like to register for this offer. We will verify this and confirm. Only trades placed after registration will be included in this offer.
3. We will automatically credit your account with your spread rebate in the first week of February 2014.
4. The amount credited will be set as follows:
a. Total spread between £/€500 and £/€2499.99 – 5%
b. Total spread between £/€2500 and £/€4999.99 – 10%
c. Total spread between £/€5000 and £€9,999.99 – 15%
d. Total spread greater than or equal to £/€10,000 – 20%
The maximum amount of Spread Revenue credited shall not be greater than £/€4,000 in any one calendar month. The final spread revenue figure will be calculated from the total amount of spread generated on your account within the offer period.
The spread rebate period will end on the close of business on the 28th February 2014
5. The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Offer may only be taken up against your main trading account, we reserve the right not to credit Spread rebates into additional account(s). The offer may only be taken up once per household.
6. Delta Index is the sole arbiter of the Offer and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose the Offer at any time without prior notice. We will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating out website and we recommend you check our website regularly for such updates.
7. Delta Index reserves the right to withhold payment of any profits made by a client using this Offer if we believe that the spirit of this Offer is being abused or irregular Trading patterns are observed. Delta Index will resolve any disputes whether or not covered by these conditions in a fair and appropriate manner, and its decision will be final.
Delta Index is a trading name of ayondo markets Limited. ayondo markets Limited, Floor 4, Audrey House, 16-20 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6SN. ayondo markets Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.